Networked Blogs

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rain Melody, a melodious flute by Kudamaloor Janardhanan


It is Nostalgic for me to tell about my feelings about Rain! Needles to say that RAIN is one of the BLESSINGS to us by God ! The beauty of rain is simply unexplaineble! Just sitting behind the window and witnessing the falling rain is an amazing experience and getting drenched enjoying the same is much more amazing and I did it! The action just brought out the child in me. Reminded of the golden childhood days, when, in spite of tauntings from elders I used to go out in rains. Every time I get drenched while coming from school, the scoldings and question as to why I did not wait for the rains to stop, used to be nothing but an amusement to me! Rain is such a great pleasure. Leave along getting drenchd! Just seeing the rain falling is a great pleasure. It used to be nice seeing people running to get away from rains, searching for shelters; some would be scolding the rainfall in spite of holding umbrellas to cover themselves. Their usual grudge would be that the weather had completely changed and that it rained not in the usual rainy season, etc. etc. And very rarely you can see anybody enjoying the rain and walking in a relaxed way! The fall of rain used to be a music for my ears. The pouring is rythemic and one should enjoy the way it stops. The rain never stops abruptly. The way it slows down is musical and it reminds me the way a song gets ended. If one is able to love the rains, he would really love the whole humanity. This is my perception.
Here, let us hear a melodious flute recital depicting the fall of rain! Sounds associating to the fall of rain gives a clear picture of rain fall in front of our eyes. It is such a beautiful performance by Kudamaloor Janardhanan! This is one among the other beautiful songs in the list! Please get drenched in the musical rain too! (You can also hear a conversation in Malayalam with Kudamaloor regarding Music.)

One may not believe, as I am writing this , it has started raining outside already!
NATURE IS HUMANE!






MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: